We welcome anyone to contact us to learn more about what it means to be a Collaborative Professional and a member of Howard County Collaborative Professionals. We have members from many professions including legal, mental health, financial, real estate, etc.
Member Application & Dues
Download Application to Join
HCCP Membership Application
Submit Membership Dues
Why Join HCCP?
Affiliation with an network of professionals committed to promoting collaborative practice
- Listing — including your photo, bio, and contact information — on the HCCP website as an active collaborative professional
- Mentoring and sharing of “best practices” with experienced colleagues
- Training and education programs
- Publish articles on the HCCP blog
Connect with Us
- Attend Introductory Interdisciplinary Collaborative Training, minimum of 13 hours.
- Require 4 out of 8 meetings: per year: Members sign in, pay, treasurer keeps record.
- Comply with all the rules of HCCP as they evolve.
- Complete 8 hours of educational training (ADR, Collaborative Practice, Team Building- Enhancing Collaborative Practice In-services) per year documented with renewed membership. These 8 hours can include practice group meetings with an additional substantive educational component. **
- A required membership with IACP simultaneous with membership with HCCP for all Attorneys, Mental Health professionals and Financial Neutrals. (Support Professionals are excluded from this criteria, but membership is encouraged.)
- Pay annual HCCP and IACP membership dues. *
- Agree to the public use of name on the List of Professionals maintained by HCCP once basic requirements are met.
- Each Professional must be a member in good standing within their own profession.
- Each Professional shall take responsibility to become familiar with the Best Practice Protocol Resource for a Full Team Model: Collaborative Divorce; D.C. Metro Protocols Committee.These are posted on the HCCP Website.
Noted: *IACP membership requires a minimum of 30 hours of Basic ADR and Negotiation Skills/ Mediation Training (within one year of becoming a member). HCCP strongly recommends this requirement be fulfilled. ** All trainings will be documented on the HCCP renewal/application form.