Jamie S. Blum, CPA, CDFA® is the Director of Divorce Financial Planning at Argent Bridge Advisors. She has more than 30 years of experience in finance, litigation support and accounting. Jamie brings experience in collaborative, mediation and client advocacy support for financial issues in divorce, expert witness testimony, budgeting, financial analysis of property settlements, stock options and retirement plans, and calculations of retirement assets and alimony payments.
Jamie understands the divorce process is a complex, stressful, and emotional time for everyone involved. She brings clarity, confidence, and support to her clients throughout their process to make informed and objective financial choices. As a financial neutral in the collaborative process and a trained mediator, she works with clients and their attorneys to achieve mutually agreeable and fair solutions to the complex financial matters in and beyond their divorce.
Her previous experiences include small business ownership, where she provided financial management oversight and earlier accounting roles with MCI Communications and PriceWaterhouse Coopers.
Professional Qualifications and Education
- Certified Public Accountant
- Certified Divorce Financial Analyst
- Trained in Collaborative Divorce and Divorce Mediation
- Qualified as a Financial Expert in Washington, DC; Fairfax, VA and Montgomery County, MD
- B.S. Accounting – University of Delaware
Professional Associations and Activities
- DC Academy of Collaborative Professionals – President-Elect
- American Institute of CPAs
- Institute of Divorce Financial Analysts
- International Association of Collaborative Professionals
- Howard County Collaborative Professionals
- Northern Virginia Collaborative Professionals
- Collaborative Dispute Resolution Professionals